The greatest distance is not life and death. It is when i'm with you, you still dont know that i love you.
世界上最大的距离,不是生与死。而是当我在你身边时,你不知道我爱你。
- 张爱玲
A famous quote by this famous writer. Quite meaningful if you have read the story of she and her lover. Grace said it sounded familiar. Yeah, carka, i find it damn familiar too, in fact, too familiar. :D
Hey, i hate people to glare at me. I'm not afraid of suffering another broken friendship. Because, a few more months, me and you will just be passerbys.
Im getting a bit over sensitive sometimes. Urghhh. Forget it. I dont want to elaborate anyway. I promised myself, i must excel in my studies! I will strive for the best. And make myself proud. :D
Me, tanhuiying aka tanhuikaaaaaa, shall learn the art of self controlling. Take it or leave it, i wont even give a damn. I will treat all my friends equally frm now. And stop critiscizing. Im suppose to adapt, NOT TO JUDGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment